- Coexistence and extinction for stochastic Kolmogorov systems (with Dang H. Nguyen), Annals of Applied Probability (under revision), 2017, https://arxiv.org/abs/1704.06984.
- Persistence in stochastic Lotka-Volterra food chains with intraspecific competition (with Dang H. Nguyen), submitted, 2017, https://arxiv.org/abs/1704.07501.
- Stochastic Lotka-Volterra food chains (with Dang H. Nguyen), submitted, 2017, https://arxiv.org/abs/1703.04809.
- Markov processes conditioned on their location at large exponential times (with Steven N. Evans), submitted, 2016, https://arxiv.org/abs/1607.03545.
- Quasistationary distributions for one-dimensional diffusions with two singular boundary points (with Martin Kolb), submitted, 2017, http://arxiv.org/abs/1409.2387.
- A stochastic Lotka-Volterra system with killing (with Martin Kolb), 2014, http://arxiv.org/abs/1409.2387.
- Optimal ergodic harvesting of populations in fluctuating environments(with Dang H. Nguyen, Sergiu C. Ungureanu and Tak Kwong Wong), in preparation, 2017.
- The Inverse First Passage Time Problem for killed Brownian motion (with Boris Ettinger and Tak Kwong Wong), draft, 2017.
- Coevolution of patch selection for predators and their prey in stochastic environments (with Sebastian J. Schreiber), in preparation, 2017.
- Stochastic population growth in spatially heterogeneous environments: The density-dependent case (with Dang H. Nguyen and George Yin), Journal of Mathematical Biology, to appear, 2017, http://arxiv.org/abs/1605.02027.
- The free path in a high velocity random flight process associated to a Lorentz gas in an external field (with Douglas Rizzolo and Eric S. Wayman), Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, Series B, 3 (2016), 27-62, http://arxiv.org/abs/1503.02343.
- Transient one-dimensional diffusions conditioned to converge to a different limit point, Statistics and Probability Letters, 110, 62-73, 2016, http://arxiv.org/abs/1510.00273.
- Protected polymorphisms and evolutionary stability of patch-selection strategies in stochastic environments (with Steven N. Evans and Sebastian J. Schreiber), Journal of Mathematical Biology, 71, Issue 2, 325-359, 2015, http://arxiv.org/abs/1404.6759.
- When do skew-products exist? (with Steven N. Evans and Eric S. Wayman), Electronic Communications in Probability, 20, no. 54, 1-14, 2015, http://arxiv.org/abs/1408.6507.
- Killed Brownian motion with a prescribed lifetime distribution and models of default (with Boris Ettinger and Steven N. Evans), Annals of Applied Probability, 24, 1-33, 2014, http://arxiv.org/abs/1111.2976.
- Non-existence of Markovian time dynamics for graphical models of correlated default (with Steven N. Evans), Queueing Systems, December 2011, Volume 69, Issue 3-4, 293-312, http://arxiv.org/abs/1008.2226.
- On Polya’s Orchard Problem (with Michael Kelly), Rose-Hulman Undergraduate Math Journal, Volume 7, Issue 2, 2006.