Research Interests : Stochastic processes and their applications to mathematical ecology.
Affiliation: Department of Mathematics, Tufts University.
Mail address: 503 Boston Avenue, Bromfield-Pearson, Room 201, Medford, MA 02155, US.
Email address: alexandru (dot) hening (at) tufts (dot) edu
- Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Tufts University (2017 – present).
- Chapman Fellow, Department of Mathematics, Imperial College London (2016- 2017).
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Statistics, Oxford University (2013-2016).
- PhD in Mathematics (advisor: Steve Evans), UC Berkeley (2013).
- BS in Mathematics, Jacobs University Bremen, Germany (2007).